View Single Post
Old 2014-09-08, 06:09   Link #101
Alena_92

Quote:
Did you forgot the part where he says despite that: he will try his best or working on getting that girl like Kushina (earlier he mentioned Sakura was somewhat his girlfriend, but they are not dating and received a
Headbutt for saying that, so he hesitated saying it again this time).

It was on the very NEXT page!

Implying he may still try to win Sakura's heart ( I am only saying this because she is the only one who has been paralled to Kushina by Minato). And confirmed to still like her even after the chakra hand holding from Hinata on chapter 631.

Though, even then , the final pairing may nt be revealed until the last movie.
Yah, Naruto may still try.. but knowing Sakura.. she is still very much in love with Sasuke. . how many times did Sakura proved that to herself..despite seeing him all evil. . she cant afford to kill Sasuke when she had her chance. Sakura is the only girl who will love Sasuke unconditionally, and she proved that again and again, over and over and recently when she saved him when Sasuke was separated from other dimension. . and Sakura trained hard because she wants to bring Sasuke back.. to be acknowledged by Sasuke, so she can bring him back.. and Naruto himself accepted the fact..that is why Naruto hated her when she is deceiving herself.. Naruto knows that Sakura will always love Sasuke no matter what. .

Im a big fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku. . The only person who could help Sasuke at the moment on his path towards light, the person who can fill all the love that was lost is none other than Sakura. because he has no one else.. Of course there's Naruto and Kakashi, but hey, they're not gays.. if you could remember Sasuke's ambition was to revive his clan and kill his brother. Sakura will play an important role for the first one.. for me that will be a perfect ending. . and i dont see Sasuke will return on darkness now, that means he will be a good guy now. .and Sakura will of course forgive him because she loves him from the very beginning..
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote