Katocchi
Your Order ?
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Katocchi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
I LOL'ed at this one
That means Maka is so hot!

Kid has been encouraged to be engaged once by his father to be his weapon ^^; but he denied it all for being not symmetrical.

I guess Soul and Maka being lived in the same apartment doesn't really count.. I think a weapon and meister pairing HAS to live in the same apartment (same goes for Black*Star and Tsubaki)

and oh my God...MakaxChrona is a no please...that's why I want Chrona to be a girl.
But after ...
Spoiler for manga spoiler:

Maybe now Kid learn to accept something not Symmetric .. Uhmm, I think 'he must learn to be Normal boy'

About live in Same apartement ... That's why Meister and Weapon that have different gender usually become Couple .. Maybe Like Maka's Parents

Then .. As I said in other thread .. I think If Crona a girl, Maka is Like a Yuri since She think Crona too much .. I mean .. As a Friend, Maka too much worry about Crona, It's like more than Friend,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSmart View Post
Agreed with Reincarnated.

And katocchi, without manga spoilers (I only see the anime) what gave you the idea of MakaXKidd?

I rly dont see that happening.
MakaxKid .. Uhmm ... I just think If They become couple, They become a powerful, Cute, nice and funny couple,, ah ... what I said ..
and give comment ^^