View Single Post
Old 2008-07-22, 05:30   Link #7512
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Returning home is not the right way to describe it, but as you stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer, a wave of nostalgia does hit you. The same view of a planet viewed from outer space, the same bridge with its lowered areas, where people are still buzzing around wildly handling the large ship. As you look up from the crew area, you are greeted by a familiar face.

"Yo!" Keroko greets you. "Welcome back, it has been a while hasn't it? I know I promised I'd continue this before, but between school, work, and graduation it kinda got lost. For the new readers, welcome on board! You are now on my special spot on the bridge of my own little dimensional ship, I like to call this place 'Keroko's corner.' In here, I will be giving you hints on how to progress in this story called 'Raising Heart' a dating sim staring the one and only Takamachi Nanoha. In the case of a Bad End, I will be here to tell you where you went wrong, and send you back to do it again.

Now, how about we do a little re-capturing of the events before we continue on?

When we left of, Nanoha had just transferred to a new school, and had made a few friends around class. However, the next day she was struck with realization that her family had now moved away to a different country while she had remained, and was struck with homesickness. Fate was willing to help, but Nanoha being Nanoha, she wormed her way around, not wanting to worry her friend too much. Later on she remembered she had recieved an invite from Hayate to come over and eat when she wanted to, the choices represented were as followed:

A.) I’ll go buy ingredients and cook myself a nice meal.
B.) … Hayate practically invited me over tonight; I... don't know if I want to, but I can’t really decline, can I?
C.) A meal at Hayate’s place sounds nice, she did invite me.
D.) I’m going to take a nice stroll through town, and order some takeout at the end of the day.

The winning option last time was B, but since we have a lot of new readers, I'm initiating a re-vote. Remember, in Raising Heart every single character that ever appeared in Nanoha is a possible pairing. You just have to find them. Make your choices bold, size 5, and red for easy counting." Keroko grins and salutes before turning around. After a few paces though, she stops and turns around.

"Oh, before I forget, for the new readers, Fate is the only exception to the 'all characters' rule. I wanted to write a Dating Sim story in which there truly was a diversity of choices, if Fate was an option, I think the result would have been clear from the start, and writing a story like this knowing that it will end up as NanoFate would be boring. So apart from Fate, go wild! If you want a Nanoha/Carim, or even a Nanoha/Jail, go hunt for them. The only limits to the pairings is your imagination."

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-07-22 at 05:49.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote