View Single Post
Old 2010-03-30, 08:27   Link #53
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Abit of forewarning on Guilford: Depending on the choices you make before going to the battle, you might get attacked first, or you might attack him first. I can't remember which one (I'm sorry, ED.) but 'X' isn't my friend when I fight him. There are atleast 4-5 turns, each one has less then 5 seconds to respond. I've yet to win against him, but if you do win against him... Take a screenshot, I want some motivation to go back on Geass route for the upteenth millionth time and try to win solely because of that purpose. (It's too bad you never face Andreas... NOW that would be a fight.)

I'm glad you're understanding, though I feel bad for not helping until now. I've been haphazardly writing battle choices in hopes of making a walkthrough. (Though you/we we do that after completing it. I have 100% in Kuro no Kishidan Route.. So you know who to rely on! xD)

Also: We need someone with a modified ps2/japanese ps2 w/ Code Geass: Lost colors for ps2 to do everything -- I want to translate so much of JLF route because of how epic it is. (Kallen ending WILL be translated by moi!) But what about Blue Moon Route? That is a problem imo.

Heres to hoping I Do finish it. I really want to do the boxed lunch because of several reasons, along with the ever depressing JLF Kallen ending. I might have to go mortal kombat between you and Palad to get the KoK ending... But I got this from the last line of Kok "Kallen and Rai together." (goodie.. all I can give is fragments. I know, I suck.)

If it's anys tress relief, ED. I got some LC chapters on the FF thread, I take pride in my Karai, damnit!!

Also, one more thing: I still have the scene/document setup you want me to use, so don't worry about it. I'll be able to input the narration and info accordingly. I'll see what I can do about authentically translating it without playing roulette in the process. (...guesswork on what japanese I do know.)

I'm personally looking forward to when I can get past the friggin firing range on Britannia route. But oh well~~... Haphazard translation. Here I come.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote