View Single Post
Old 2013-03-15, 19:41   Link #338
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So is the difference between +10 and +6 to the relevant offensive stats worth it to have an extra 2 attacks with a strong unit, potentially 4 with galeforce? I personally don't think so, especially since Manakete has higher defensive stats that tends for them to be ignored by the enemy even post Rally.
I have no idea what crazy ass calculations you're using. You use Rally Spectrum, Rally Love (or whatever the Bride skill is called in the US), and you're done. Huge boost to everything, 2 skill slots. How is that everything?

Quote:
Ragnell can go to someone else.
You can get infinite Ragnell using the Infinite Regalia map.

Quote:
A Vaike fathered Severa would in turn need to have their paired up unit to be a Berserker (which IMO isn't a good class end game due to their crappy SKL cap AND Axes being the most inaccurate of the weapon types), or a Taguel/Dread Fighter (both being inferior to Warrior in offensive punch).
Not sure why you think she'd have to pair up with one of these classes, but okay...

Quote:
Donnel fathered Kjelle means she would reach 49 LCK. At that point you can pair her up with anyone with at least 10 LCK and she can use that OP weapon with impunity.
49 luck means she only needs +1 from a pair-up. Or just use the +2 all stats skill. Or just use the +10 to all stats skill and don't worry about luck as far as fathering goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
BTW, for anyone that knows, how are the Demon Fighter and Bride classes? From the descriptions on Serene Forest, they don't see like they're OP or otherwise so cool and desirable that I would want to spend money on them ..
If nothing else, Dread Fighter lets you give sad sacks like Chrom a good support class, and more skills. Also, if you buy that pack, you get the third map, which gives x2 exp skill.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote