View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 11:37   Link #85
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
correct me if im wrong about this, i remember the 4th Hokage is the master of Obito/Rin/Kakashi and they are kids at that time, and at the same time the 4th Hokage fight against Tobi at an old age too just like he is now, so thats a heavy blow on the Obito=Tobi theory right? i mean the age for Obito should have been same as Tobi during the 4th Hokage's timeline right?
well tobi is clearly not an entire body and constructed of zetsu goo so he could feasibly be any size the maker wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewupk View Post
For some reason the time traveling Sasuke theory is at the top of my list right now of who is Obito.
unfortunately its one of the few theories that hasn't been eliminated yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
as far as i'm concerned, he still hasn't explained why kakashi gained mangekyou or if indeed he did since some fans seem to think kakashi's "mangekyou" is merely an upgraded sharingan. that should have been explained years ago but he seems to have forgotten that little piece of detail
not forgotten. just waiting until kakashi became relevant again so we will probably find out all of kakashi and his team's mysteries soon since he is now officially relevant again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
tobi doesn't have mangekyou or at least he hasn't been seen activating it.
this is an assumption. we haven't seen it up close because it would give away his identity. i think he has been using it

Quote:
if he does possess mangekyou then he should be able to use susanoo and amaterasu as well. but so far he hasn't displayed any of these abilities. if he does have them then why hasn't he used them yet?
not necessarily either. MS techs aren't identical among ninja. look at kakashi for instance
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote