View Single Post
Old 2006-07-26, 20:27   Link #306
Nicholi
King of Hosers

AVIMux GUI lets you add the h.264 to the muxing list, however I can't seem to mux it with an audio track of any kind. You can remux the AVI you already have though n_n. So I guess VDubMod is the only way for newbs.

God I'm sick of the word VirtualDubMod and hearing it get recommended left/right as though it is new and improved over VDub (I know you aren't recommending it Zero1 n_n). I wish people would really just stop using VirtualDubMod, it serves no purpose whatsoever. Everyone should just stop mentioning it and only recommend VirtualDub. Hell I mean the developer purposefully gave up on it almost 2 years ago because he did not want to keep up with the VDub updates. It is extremely old, no one uses OGM anymore, and for gods sake no one should be using it for MKV muxing. The only purpose it ever really served was muxing for newbs, however there are much better muxers for both MKV and AVI nowadays (they existed then as well too, people are just CLI-phobes as Zero1 said). The Mod does not make it better anymore![/madness]
Nicholi is offline   Reply With Quote