View Single Post
Old 2008-02-27, 01:44   Link #15
Lebron
I hear voices

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Slasher View Post
well it's pretty much the same learning system for the immortals. learning skills from equipped items. also enemies are divided in classess like beast, hardened, ecc.. and you can inflict more damage with the right equipment.

actually the only thing I miss in this game are summons and specific moves for your characters (like ff7 limit breaks).
Yeah, regarding the ring target system, those "Perfects" really become a must as you get further a long in the game. I can get them most of them time now, and yeah, I too wish the game had summons though.

Also, the thing that really sets LO apart to me is the 31(or 32) 1000 Year of Dreams short stories that you unlock throughout the game. They're really well though out and written, and the different ways each one is presented to you is a nice touch as well. I'm not that big of a reader, well free-time, but I find myself going back and rereading many of the stories I've currently unlocked. They're that good.

And don't let me even get started on Nobuo Uematsu..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs
Jansen is hilarious.
Yeah, he really is. He reminds me a lot of Hades from Disney's Hercules, played by James Woods.

Last edited by Lebron; 2008-02-27 at 02:19.
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote