View Single Post
Old 2006-06-24, 19:30   Link #1
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Talking Kairin ~ AnimeSuki's Mascot ~ Fan Art, Wallpapers, Cosplay, etc.

People are still missing NoSanninWa's clarification note, so I'm going to make it a little bigger:
For newcomers who want to know who Kairin is, she is AnimeSuki's mascot.
She is an original character, not from an anime or manga. We had a big contest and the winner was Kiva128 who created her specifically for our site.

This thread is here because AnimeSuki needs more Kairin related material... perticularly fan creations... at least I think so. It might even help inspire a few people before the next banner contest...

Anything Kairin related is welcome in this thread. Fan art, stories, manga, music, videos, costume patterns, cos-play photos (I'm still hoping )... you name it ... just as long as it involves Kairin.

OK! So... sadly I don't have anything of my own to post... but, thankfully, Kiva128 has been kind enough to start the ball rolling That is to say he just finished creating a fantastic wallpaper for us and I figured I would post it
Edit: Images removed because the external hosting service was "upgraded" in Jan 2014.
This means the images were deleted. What remained here would only serve as an advert so has been removed.
Isn't she lovely? Once we've worked out how we're going to update the main site's layout (to include Kairin) I'm thinking we'll put the wallpapers (and anything else from here that is worthy) on a page on the main site with other Kairin related material. For now, however, this will be the Kairin "hub" .

PS. Please don't post massive images directly! Use thumbnails, preferably with spaces between them so they don't distort the page layout

Last edited by NightWish; 2014-11-13 at 08:56.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote