Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Lets inspect in closer look!

I don't do pivix, but I'm sure I've inspected every single pic at Danbooru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Honoka keeps on giving the vibe "I'm cute. Hug me." that's toooooo hard to resist.

Sakura needs more screentime, and more scans. She's just more and more like a sub character (I know it's true, okay? I'm just in denial mode).

Btw, Honoka and Akiha's suit > Itsuki's. It doesn't show any skin, yet you can't take your eyes of their thighs.
Honoka does have a very huggable expression, its her eyes, of all eyes I've seen, only Ushio has the same calibre of potency. Her high ponytail + loli frame design is very cute as well.

The 2ch Sakura thread is also complaining of lack of 'Sakura-tan' pics. They are all surviving on as little as we have, everytime I new pic is posted there, they go nuts lol

The Shishidous definitely had better fashion sense than the ICP.

The ICP Q-Tectors may show the curves of their ladies, but probably only Itsuki looked good in it because her curves are naturally amazing, Buu and Min suffers from their own lack of curves lol

But the Shishidou Q-Tectors not only show curves, they enchance them with clever details. The boob piece is the most amazing curve enhancer on that suit, Akiha looks especially boobalicious in in. The cut down the middle of the suit creates an illusion of a slimmer and shapier waist, the round shape on the hips enhances the curve of the hips.

Just a little study with my interest in female fashion and curve lines
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote