View Single Post
Old 2007-07-05, 12:46   Link #27
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
For me, however, the fanservice was well done and quite clean. Ikkitousen and Amenaideyo offend me, but this just seems so good-hearted, not dirty at all. Maybe I just liked the look of the animation: it seemed open and fresh. Artland.
I watched the first episode timidly, ready to hold and press my nose shut at moment's notice, but what is this? The overall animation is pretty nice for a show that I thought was going to be super ecchi for all intend and purpose. Then that Opening song. Hoo yeah, the fanservice.

Warning! Explicit fanservice lies ahead in the spoiler. Use discretion. Kaoru already looked.

Spoiler:

This show might actually turn out to be a pretty decent one if the atmosphere is evenly maintained just as it has been in episode 1. The potential romance factor also increases the attraction for us romance junkies. For once I want to see some tangible romance in this kind of genre. Let's see how long the animators can keep this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacone View Post
I liked male leads voice here, very appropriate and not really any annoying mannerism so far... IMO Not really loser, it felt like everything that happened, happened by emphasis of consequences ..
I agree. The voice of the protagonist wasn't as annoying as I figured to be. I still don't like the male lead and I'm sure I'll find more ammunition to look down at his character in the upcoming episodes.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote