View Single Post
Old 2008-07-26, 07:15   Link #53
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGfan interview
NIS America also discussed with us two upcoming titles seeing American shores that we can't tell you about quite yet. However, we can say that one will be announced sometime before the end of July and is an iteration in a series that NIS fans are familiar with.
Yes! My hopes did come true; it was one of the two games NISAmerica has slated to release this year. Just too bad it's going to be competing with Persona 4, since it's also slated to be released in the same month.

Now I just hope that the second title is a PS3 title, but then again, looking up the usual suspects in Gust's and NIS JP's release list in Japan, I can't see anything that looks to be a good candidate. Maybe considering Banpresto co-developed Ar Tonelico II, maybe it's something they made, ala Super Robot Wars: Original Generation for the Ps2? XD

Quote:
The second won't even be announced until September or October, but Jack says that, "a lot of the hardcore RPG fans will [enjoy the announcement]," and that the series has been around in Japan for a couple of generations.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote