View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 08:03   Link #8179
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

I disagree with that. Luca is a new character and the main focus of this whole arc. She's quite the welcome addition to the manga in my eyes. But don't worry, you'll get plenty of Nagi as well. After all, she's her rival, so she's guaranteed to have more chapters dedicated to her. For now this is all good. I quite liked the chapter.

I'll just copy part of my post from MF here, since I don't have anything else to add for the moment.

Quote:
Anyways, it was a pretty cool chapter, depicting the prelude of Hayate's early death. Figuratively speaking, of course. His day is a total mess. He has to take care of so many things right now. And finally. FINALLY he decided to reveal his true gender to Luca. I might be kind of disappointed that he's doing it quite normally. No misunderstandings as of yet. Perhaps there will be. You never know... but still...

And instead of living at the Violet Mansion with the rest of the girls, he's going over to Luca's place. That isn't a very good idea. I believe that Luca will eventually come to live with the rest of them, but until certain events unfold, he'll just have to bear with it for the moment.

And by certain events I mean the overworking of Hayate. He's really, really, really frekkin' pushing it. He might end up worse than Luca. Especially because he can endure the stress for so much longer.

Now I hope that everything goes well in the next chapter. There could still be a misunderstanding. Like, for example, Hayate saying, or Luca assuming (and totally cutting him off at every opportunity) that he's the twin brother of Hayate, Hayata-kun.

Lol...
I really can't wait for next week's chapter. It's gonna be epic. I might just die from Luca's reaction. Here's hoping that it's gonna be moe overdose! Or even that she falls in love with him! More rivalry!!

xDDD

Oh yeah, one more thing that I wonder. Did Hayate go to her place dressed in his usual butler attire on purpose, or was it a mistake? Perhaps the effects of overwork are already starting to show? Hrmm... naw, somehow I doubt that Hayate would do that. He's not the type to fail like that. But you never know...

Any Japanese readers here? Could you be so kind to clarify this?