View Single Post
Old 2014-06-02, 08:58   Link #3213
hti2

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
What came to my mind is just a theory.
What if Tsurumi Rumi is kinda like all of them, meaning they were in the position Rumi was, but by making their different choices they ended up being theirself.
What I'm trying to say that at this point Rumi can become similar to any of them. If she chooses the I hate the world route, she will end up like Hikki. If she forcefully tries to become part of a group she will be like Yui. You get it, probably what I'm saying.
This might be the reason alll of them can associate to her case. Otherwise I have no explanation to why they all "feel" her situation.

The case with Haruno is a bit more complex in my opinion. I dare not touch on the subject because most likely my theory will be wrong. This will only be solved when the time comes, and in its own way. But to say the least she (Haruno) and Hayama are tho most mysterious characters in the whole series.
About the rumi situation i have a theory .
First about yui prespective there is a hint about that like when she said "sometimes u want to talk to them sometimes u want to get along with them but there are times u can't do that" Source ep7 from the anime. From that i think that yui was part of a groupe of friends then one of them get isolated and been casted off the groupe u know that happens alot between kids and since yui is sensitive to the atmosphere she didn't do anything to help even though she may wanted to talk to that friend again and i'm not saying she bullied that friend or anything. About hayama i think it's along the lines of feeling guilty he told hachiman that rumi's situation made him remember that such a display happened before without him being able to do anything thats why he was thinking about that a lot and he wanted to do something no matter what. So in the end i think rumi's situation mirrored their situations but from different point of views
hti2 is offline   Reply With Quote