View Single Post
Old 2015-08-12, 10:48   Link #209
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQA View Post
Some of the manga chapters will split your sides, but some of those are later in.

I'm still not quite sure not quite sure why the Japanese response is so muted, but they've bought up hack-jobs with abandon before and this is done competently. And we haven't even gotten to the really good stuff yet.
Yep, I would never really trust the anime taste of Japanese Otaku. The fact Mahouka and SAO is massively popular is reason enough to believe so, when there isn't anything going for it other than being overwhelmingly the wish fulfillment fantasy.

This anime is unfairly maligned for not being 100% faithful to the original source, I can only say some anime fans are a bit entitled. I'm just happy enough it was made into the anime not long after the manga came out. I sure hope the anime eventually adapts all the chapters because the manga gets only better. Somehow that possibility may just vanish when the disgruntled fans cannot stop complaining about every little flaws. There were anime that didn't live up to my expectation as a manga reader but I appreciated for what it is. I wish that was the normal attitude for fans of this industry.