View Single Post
Old 2017-12-12, 06:53   Link #3536
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Well, at least Meliodas is being honest about wanting the Demon King's power to break the curse on Elizabeth. And even stranger was Estarossa's dream. Was that actually Meliodas and Elizabeth's first meeting way back when?

Whoever the final boss for this series is (especially with the goddesses back in play), the power ranking gets crazier and crazier, what with Meliodas beating up both Zeldris and Estarossa just like that. Huh, and forgot about that picture. So Zeldoris probably had his own non-demon love (although vampire was probably less scandalous than a goddess, yet she was also a deathseeker by the present), but I'm still curious about what things were like before the war 3,000 years ago. Like Elizabeth and Merlin were pretty close, despite Elizabeth as a goddess "princess" and Merlin's own father being a major demon.

I hope Ban gets back soon, that might be the only way to turn things around at this point, since the Sins aren't doing so well at the moment. Unless the goddesses can bring enough power to block the Commandments, but I don't trust them either. So are Estarossa and Zeldoris heading for Mera or is someone else approaching the Sins now?
Yep, they are heading towards Mera. Chandler is probably too busy being at Meliodas' side. As for Cusack, I don't know, he hasn't had a chance to live up to his hype. But it looks like Estarossa is gonna have a rematch with Escanor.

About the dream, didn't Elizabeth say "Did you get in a fight with your older brother again??" So that might not be the first time Meliodas and Elizabeth met. But still, having Estarossa like that is way more troublesome.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote