View Single Post
Old 2010-05-26, 21:31   Link #10698
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
OH GOD. what's his sin going to be ?

Something like:

Rosa: "Batleeeeeeerrrrr!! You promised!!! You promised you'd help take care of Maria for me!! You promised you'd help me get rid of that annoying "uu uu"" UUUUUUUUU!!!! what happened!? Where were you the past six years!? I hope you enjoy your crappy magic show! You'll be that brat's baby sitter for all eternity in the golden land!! Kihihihihi!!"
While this made me laugh, it wasn't quite what I was getting at.
Though it did get me thinking...
Battler made a promise with Jessica/Shannon and then broke it, causing some rift. This indirectly caused Jessica as Maria's cousin, or Shannon as Beatrice to stop playing with Maria for a year or two. This added stress onto Rosa's normal levels, which was the tipping point for the creation of the Black Witch, who is the part of Rosa which advocates the murder of her family.
It sort of works, on an indirect level.

I'm kinda half doing this "Rosa Culprit" for the hell of it, half becuase I actually want to see if it works. I've already got Episode 1 and 2 down (though 2 is a little shaky towards the end), but 3 is where it starts to get tough.
I determined the culprit is either Rosa or George though, so if Rosa fails, I'll run through the Episodes with George.
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote