Thread: Christmas Theme
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-10, 22:42   Link #1
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Lightbulb Christmas Theme

Well ... a few people think it would be a good idea to give the site a bit of a Christmas/Winter theme/feel. While none of us has the time to go over the top on a full site make-over, Flash_Squirrel suggested we give you all a chance to contribute something.

To that end I'm going to run a little banner competition, assuming GHDpro doesn't object : In much the same way the current banners used at the top of the forum were selected we'll select a Christmas/Winter banner...

What you need to do is take the background (attached to this post) and make a nice "AnimeSuki meets Christmas" banner for us. It should be exactly 650px wide and 60px high (like the template). When you are done post a link to it in this thread. That's it . You can enter as many banners as you like until the close. Time is ticking away and Christmas is getting ever closer, so we'll run the competition for say 5 days -- unless someone has a good reason for me to do otherwise .

At the end we'll select a few we like best and put them in rotation at the top of the forum, in place of the current ones .

If any of you have any other suggestions or ideas, feel free to offer them up here too .

Edit: The AnimeSuki font. GHDpro posted it below, but I've added it here so people don't miss it ... You do not have to use this font, it is just here incase you want to.

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-02-04 at 05:10. Reason: Font Link