View Single Post
Old 2010-08-12, 04:56   Link #243
tyciol
*Artist

We're up to episode 24 now. There's only going to be 52 episodes in total...

Is that even possible for a 1200 page book? Anne of Green Gables lasted 50 episodes and it wasn't anywhere near that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracknut View Post
I saw the 1981 version produced by Toei which was distributed by ZIV international. I lost my copy over five years ago. I wish I had it back.
Was this also an anime? Is it a movie or an actual series, and if so, how many eps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It is just too early to expect any sub. Even if a subber started working on the episode right after they got their raws, only a very organize group of subbers will manage 10-12 hours sub after the existence of any RAWs. Since this show is no Naruto, I'm not expecting any sub that soon.
Well, since DB picked up a new series after dropping Naruto, and they just dropped Bleach recently...

Could you srsly imagine if DB did WMT? Bricks would be flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer_de View Post
the old World masterpiece Theatre were all aimed at small children, so I don't see why it should be different this time. I would guess that it's very unlikely that it will get "dark" or anything like that. It's children/family entertainment.
Peter Pan and Daddy Long Legs may have lightened it up a little bit, but considering what happens near the end of Green Gables... is that not dark?

Last edited by tyciol; 2010-08-12 at 05:38.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote