View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 17:58   Link #2650
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
Although this question isn't directed at me, I have to say I'm quite excited about the new season. I only seen 3 episodes of the first season though, so I'm not attached to the characters as some fangirls. Oh, did I mention I'm the only one excited about Nana voicing a boy? Everyone else are more excited about Sakurai. The new character Nana is voicing has awesome zettai ryouiki. Makes me want to see Nana cosplaying as him (or her if she turns out be a trap).
I was actually thinking if I would watch it, because I miss Nana's voice as a boy. XD I have friends who are fangirls too. XD

Quote:
Well, it's not like other seiyuus/anison singers can dance.... She has improved over time, but it still sucks. Gimmick Game is still one of the 'harder' dance she done, but compared to mainstream singers...it's kindergarden level. As much as I dislike Nami Tamaki's voice (it's too high for my taste), her dancing is exactly what you expect from an entertainer (no idea is this the correct term).
BoA hahaha XD, Although she's not Japanese. XD Gimmick Game, I was actually trying to see the dance steps for it, it is hard, but I don't think it is kindergarden level at all. Maybe a bit higher *middle schooler level?*

And Nana doesn't even perform Discotheque with full dance moves any more. T-T much less for her awesome male back up dancers in the PV???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
This dood. afk running from fans
Oh I have heard the rumors about that guy. >D I read it from hashihime *I think?* But I say, that rumor is uh... lame? *runs away from fans*

But Yukarin said she'd marry Nana over Mishima-san OTL

Quote:
She was only at the recording, she wasn't an actual guest. The only time Nana's appeared in one of Yukarin's radio shows from what I know is she had a recorded message that was played in Kissa Kurousagi ~Himitsu no Kobeya~ and it was not as amusing as Miyano Mamoru's message.
Haha yeah, well having Nana's presence in the recording even if she wasn't a guest, I think is enough to hinder Yukarin's concentration. Haha

Quote:
I'd call her an entertainer, too, lolol.Oh yeah! .... like seven years ago. Unless they do things in private or something, I never hear Yukarin randomly talk even a bit about Hocchan, but she's done that for Nana. iirc, on some radio show with that Washizu-chin guy where she was promoting You & Me, she said something at the end about showing Nana-chan? ffff, too lazy to find.

'kay, easiest example I can find is here. She doesn't say it 'til the almost 16 minute mark, but it might sound weird if you hear her say it without context. This video kind of sparked the fujoshi episode that happens in ep 280.

Friend and I think Hocchan has some attitude off-screen, sooo, Yukarin switched to Nana since Nanoha. And, well, iirc Nana has said if she could re-choose her gender, she'd be a guy so she could date cute girls. She could totally do that now.

It's just in the end, everyone will be gay for Noto Mamiko.
LOL, Nana and Yukarin like talking about each other? Haha. and yes, Mamio is too moe, she's create her own harem without effort. XD
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote