View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 09:07   Link #1300
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Except that doesn't really make sense. If both of Ichigo's parents are quincies, then where did he get his shinigami powers from? Why are his abilities as a shinigami exactly the same as Isshin's? (getsuga tenshou, mugetsu...)

There's no doubt in my mind that Isshin is his real father.
ever considered that ichigo might actually be an aizen experiment? what if he turns out to be a quincy who was infused with shinigami powers just because aizen thought it would be interesting? he infused hollow powers on shinigami and arrancar so why not play with quincies and shinigami? the fact that ichigo has isshin's powers could simply mean that isshin took part in the whole experiment. it was his shinigami powers that were implanted into ichigo, that's why they have similar zanpakutou. i know this seems farfetched but this is kubo we're talking about, anything is possible with him if he wants it to happen in his world. just look at the number of power-ups he has given ichigo, isn't that a bit too much for just one 17-year-old hero? shonen manga are known for their overpowered heroes but ichigo is definitely one of the most overpowered ones in recent history.