View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 02:27   Link #2
Undertaker

I don't know how I feel about this turn. On one hand, it's tournament and could be interesting. On the other hand, Luffy is willingly entering bait/set up when he really don't need to.

Same thing with Sanji, I know that he is weak with girls but if he did go as far as agree to 'kill', I don't know if I'm willing to see SH to take that step even if they are suppose to be pirate. Also Sanji disappoints me a bit by leaving Zoro, when everyone all know how easily he can get himself lost. I just feel that Sanji is usually dependable in these situations so even with his weakness against girls it feels wierd for me. But considering I've only seen some spoiler pics, I could change my mind on this.

This time Oda do confirms in story about what we already knew or at least guess (though I do believe he mentioned it before in either data books or SBS) about the DF's reappearance after the death of it's owner.

This also kills any hope for some people who think Ace is not dead, though I guess they can still argue that Dofla's fruit is a replica...