Thread: Yggdra Union
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-24, 17:17   Link #31
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I only pick Rosary. Because, well, I started a Yggdra x Rosary following. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I kid you not. I did.

PS: Don't forget. She also is the only character in the game to gain Morale from the Ropes, Rusted Chains, etc.
So you've never picked Roswell?

They're both good characters. That's what makes it so hard.

Rosary has (advantage):
fire immunity so good against Gulcasa
Makes me want to use the "Flame" card, getting me grilled griffon.
Can use otherwise useless items (ones found in jail area)
Amusing
The ever so popular Yggdra x Rosary
The main disadvantage is that her flame can't hurt witches, etc. and her stats are focused so some stats are weaker , while others are stronger. (Though food will help)
And her golems... They only move one step per turn, AND their earthquake can be self-destructive to use.

Roswell:
He has his VERY special night teleport
Cool in his own way
His resistance isn't as amazing as Rosary, but his resistance protects against other Necromancers and Assassins (though bow beats staff...) plus his dark attack is excellent against those oh so annoying Valkyries.
Skelotons are very good. Sure they sleep in the day, but their poison breath inflicts poison!
His stats are more balanced.
He can use items like skulls and other evil stuff
Weakness:
Teleport can be hard to use at times
Weak against holy, Valkyrie specialty... (there were a few times where I lost to weaklings when they used Banish...)

It seems there will be new characters. I somewhat hope (because I probably won't be able to get it) that the player can get both Witch and Necromancer.

Wikipedia says there are two new announced characters... But I can't find them on the webpage...
Speaking of webpage, Leon has been updated into the webpage.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote