View Single Post
Old 2009-09-22, 06:44   Link #156
night_sentinel

Sorry about that guys... I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that or perhaps I'm just a bit tiny frustrated on what is actually fact or opinion in the Haruhi-verse that I latched on to Yuki being trustworthy, since if my sources are correct everybody in the SOS dan is currently lying to somebody else well except perhaps Haruhi and Kyon, since its his pov but he proves to be an unreliable narrator at times... sigh...

Mikuru- actively trying to manipulate the time line and in any case she doesn't give much information due to 'classified information'.
Itsuki- actively says that he is wearing a masks and it isn't his true personality.

Oh... well... that's just to open the discussion anyway...

Next topic, do you think Yuki was DITE's first choice for the one who will observe Haruhi? Why or why not?

In my opinion, Yuki was not the first choice of DITE, Ryoko is and Yuki is just to act as a background observer and supervise the situation. Yuki's recruitment in the SOS dan is a complete accident, Haruhi has just the luck to barge into a clubroom that Yuki is currently using. Evidence to this is the fact that Ryoko is in Haruhi's class and is the first to approach her. Evidence 2, would be Ryoko has more social skills than Yuki and would fit better as a normal human being.
Evidence against this would be the fact that DITE does not have a linear comprehension of time and might have known what will happen already.