View Single Post
Old 2010-03-08, 07:57   Link #1124
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
I've heard many stupid things, but nothing like left-handed people were supposed to be homosexual. It just doesn't make any sense... Is that an US saying or something?
Of course it sounds stupid. don't ask me from whence it originated - like all old wives' tales, the origins are obscure. And i wouldn't know about whether it's a US saying. I've been hearing it across varying english media for quite some time already.

What you seem to miss from my original post due to your abundance of ignorance was the irony of the dexterity orientation not corresponding to the old wive's tale.

Then again, you and Demi probably can never see subtle, disguised humour from me even when it dances naken in front of you two wearing nothing but a tea cosy.

Sorry Demi.. we try to believe you. but all you do is give us(or do not even give) sites that do not contain complete statistics. Imcomplete statistics, of course, do not form a conclusive premise for an argument.

You also speak of how it's Japanese audiences and not US. But do you TRULY understand the Japanese audience? All you have are stereotypes and thirdhand information. again, not a conclusive premise.