View Single Post
Old 2006-10-29, 05:09   Link #668
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
I bought North Wind since I liked the demo and it was only $20... I'm enjoying it a lot so far, it's a lot better than what I was expecting considering Dreamsoft's other games. ^_^;;
Ah~ I remember playing Northwind a few years ago. Great storytelling, but the fact they force you to play through Hakana's scenario 'Last Letter' during your first playthough really bothered me. I was dead set on Kanon the second I heard her say onichan! I think that was probably the first time I ctrl skipped through a whole arc...

After that though, you can roll onto the 'snow memory' scenario, which imo is the best part of the entire game. (and what makes it memorable~ Yukiko... *ksun*)

Quote:
With any luck, I'll have finished it before Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic comes in the mail.

Because dammit, the gothloli owns me.
I grabbed Alicematic this evening and have been playing it for about an hour. Not much gothloli (I would recommend Triptych for that).

First impressions, The action sequences are very nicely choreographed and the VA is top notch. Sayane is starting to grow on me (critical weakness against tsundere >.>). The story hasn't progressed much, but there is lots of foreshadowing. The intro started strong overall, now lets see if it can continue through into Sayane's story... つづく

Last edited by Cloudnine; 2006-11-07 at 02:33.
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote