View Single Post
Old 2008-12-28, 20:25   Link #203
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Then this does make him black if we want to play the rainbow game. There is good and bad and at some occasions there is in-between.
A lot of people in Geass were bad. Purely mean. There is no "grey" bastard. Please.
I already said that concepts like Good and Evil don't exist for me most of the time - it only applys to the most boring of stereotypes.

Quote:
Wrong. By the time something is needed, it means something else does not work. So this needed thing, needs to be inserted in order to keep balance. And this can only bring general good.
Hm. All right, maybe I should have used "perfect" here.
But it does not necessarily only bring good.

Quote:
And frankly, people have the right to change. But they have to pay first for whatever they committed.
Why?
If Nina goes unpunished but has changed, I don't see any problem with that.

Quote:
Everything comes with a price. And one's freedom ends when it begins to encroach upon the rights of others, in whatever form that is. You pay the price, and after you are done with it, you get a clean slate to prove if you have changed your ways or not.
And if someone doesn't "pay the price" or if someone who is not directly involved thinks that the price a former criminal paid wasn't high enough, then... what?
It doesn't hurt anyone that Viletta is leading a happy life now, just like it doesn't hurt anyone that C.C. wasn't brought before court.
And it also doesn't hurt anyone to let Nina go unpunished - thanks to Lelouch. Otherwise, people wouldn't have been too happy about it.

Quote:
I guess Lulu gave everyone that clean slate cause there could not be other way for ZR to activate. Even though, this clean slate, a hell of a lot of people did not deserve it at all.
Hm... maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Nina's far from being perfectly innocent.
No one said that she was innocent.

Quote:
And...witnesses? Well, Cecile and Lloyd had to put up with her screaming "Fire FLEIA!"...
I doubt that Lloyd and Cecile, of all people, would tell anyone about that.