Thread: Licensed E's Otherwise
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-13, 10:42   Link #10
SirCanealot
What? I am washed up!

Send a message via MSN to SirCanealot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I for one am waiting on the Anime-Cookies version of 25. I think theirs is much better. But either way I'm dying to see this episode. They need to answer a ton of freaking questions.
What? But they do not have Great Fansubber SirC working for them! :P

Err, anyone having problems with .ogm should check our site. We have a guide dedicated to getting .ogm up and running and it mostly works. If you still need aditional help, you can check our forums. I'd advise not watching our KVCD version unless you want to watch it on a DVD player. Quality is MUCH worse.

And I enjoyed 25 as well. It had one of the more amusing moment in the series. Heres teh story!!!1

It's about 11am and I've just got 25's script in and I'm doing a first edit on the script before I start timing or doing heavier editing. Leo comes into Yuuki's house, shot. The characters converge around Leo, when suddenly OMG, Kyo comes to get his ass kicked again, BUT HE HAS MECHA UPGRADES AND AN EXPLODING EYE!!!!!!11
So funny. It sure as hell suprised me. I don't know what the creators were thinking:

"Hey, Kyo gets his ass kicked a lot"
"yeah..."
"I know, lets give him mecha upgrades and an exploding eye!"
"And have Yuuki kick his ass again!"
"Omg, planxz!!!"

Oh and #Anime-Blitz might release a version 2 of E's. I thought there wassen't going to be hard subbed kareoke on the final product, so I soft subbed my improved lyrics that I've had ready for a while. Also I noticed some bad English and our other editors noticed some spelling errors.

I'm skeptical about whats going to happen in 26 (no I haven't watched it yet, wont bother till I get a script to work on it from). Seems like it's either going to be a VERY rushed ending or a very very fast paced episode. 26 might be a while like 25. Unless anyone wants to help us get something we lack, a translator heh.