View Single Post
Old 2006-09-26, 18:46   Link #48
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Finally giving my complete answer to my favorite characters (all in order):

1. Eruruu - the voice fits the body so well (an attractive body at that = O ). She's not the kind of girl that screams and cries an awful lot, but she's not your typical maid either. Eruruu has moments where she acts on impulse, moments where she doesn't care what the results may be. She plays a very noble role, and it was exciting to watch her evolve from a very reserved individual who was afraid to make any moves on Hakuoro to begin with into one that became open and extremely confident. It was probably a little too late to change the events in episode 26, but she made the most of what she had, and it makes her very Human.

2. Hakuoro - Smart, strong, noble. The larger-than-life qualities that I wish I had more of can be found in this man. He wields a totally original weapon (or at least an atypical one) and really understands a lot about the nature of things from warfare to chemistry. I guess he has the sex drive of a dead fish, but it's nice to see men with their balls in check (Sagara Sousuke, anyone?)...which makes him all the more irresistable to the women of Utawarerumono...those who were interested in him, anyway (Karura and Eruruu being the most obvious). Lose the mask, get your original hair back, and he'll be totally styling.

My remaining list (but they don't compare to the other 2 by a long shot):

3. Benaui
4. Touka
5. Oboro
6. Kamyu
7. Aruruu
8. Karura
9. Urutorii
10. Kurou
Zaris is offline   Reply With Quote