View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 04:02   Link #34
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Really guys, you're making this sound as if it were some badly written shoujo series...

Well, ok, I admit that news of this unnecessary love triangle and Faldio fan wanking (yes, it is) should've been my cue to be extremely skeptical of the entire series, but I guess my love for this game has kept me optimistic. Unfortunately, my optimism is wearing thin.

I suppose this one is for the blogs... Instead of watching the series all the way through and getting possibly trolled with disappointment and idiocy, I'll just keep up with the episode summaries out there.
What the heck would it be if not a badly written shoujo series so far?

I am currently playing the game again, and (man!) optimism is running very very low right now after the work these sons of *censored* did to the anime. These idiots don't even deserve any unemployment paycheck because of how shite they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Well, I wouldn't want to feel that way, since by doing so it seems as if I just played right into their hands.

I already know who the character is, and no screwed up version is going to change that. I'd rather criticize the people who improperly adapted this in order to appease and attract a larger fanbase. In other words, they're doing it wrong.

Frankly, I feel kind of insulted. For some reason, I can imagine that someone must have thought: "No problem! We can just 'fix' everything at the last minute," or "Don't worry, Faldio's pretty. The fangirls will love it!"

Do I sound like some whining, elitist fan? I should be, considering we're fans of the franchise too. There's a difference between making changes in order to improve on things, and just changing things.

sigh.
I really can't stand how they portray anime Welkin any longer. This is ridiculous! Speaking of the writers, who the hell are they and why did they not keep the same guy who wrote storylines for the game? When it decided the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children project would come to life, the VERY FIRST THING they did was to hire the man behind success stories of Final Fantasy games (VII, VIII, X and X-2) and Kingdom Hearts to write the story. Was it too much to hire the same guy who wrote VC for the anime adaptation of the game?

Suspend me under charges of language if any, but my thoughts on why they wanted to expose Faldio a little more (because he looks like some sexy beast) come down to this and I won't be kind: anime Faldio can kiss my @$$, Faldio fangirls can also kiss my @$$ and I crap on this character who's brought to spotlight by the new writers at the expense of Welkin's character suffering most because of these fools.

Man! If these writers are Faldio fans, I'd be more than happy to hang them by the balls if I could right now.

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2009-08-02 at 04:31.