View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 10:55   Link #1258
Candyshark

I personally like that series again capitalized why Honoka is considered a leader. With her foolish act she abolished even my doubts as why she is spearman in the group.

At first I thought she is like characters a kin to Yui in K-ON! she does not really why she does it but it is fun so why not. But can focus only on one thing at the time and has fits of laziness from time to time. I have to admit I didn't expect her to show such tremendous determination. Sometimes I admire people who can throw themselves into things without spending few days pondering how it will pan out. This episode felt like her energy flew through the roof. Honoka was almost borderline choleric on cofein and dextro energy. I feel she will hate to skip not only perfomances but rehearsals too. That may make her to take things in moderation.

As for Kotori transfering I'm not sure about it since there were no hints she sent any application to other schools and why would she transfer in her second year. Though it take somewhat from anticipation knowing that she will stay.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote