View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 17:09   Link #8852
ameskitty
Kupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Well, see. That's just the thing.

Shkanon by itself is not the only possible answer. In fact, I'd go so far as to agree with Renall in saying that it doesn't actually solve, and cannot solve, most of the closed rooms in any of the games. It certainly doesn't solve the final closed room in Ep2 any way you look at it, for instance. I'm sure someone with more time on their hands and more adept at seeing connections can come up with more examples.
Yeah, I agree that it doesn't solve everything by far. And that's why it'll disappoint me.

Quote:
Then why does Ryukishi seem to believe that Shkanon is the key to solving everything? Is he honestly just that clueless about his own work?
Unless Ryu wasn't talking about Shkanon, in which case I (and probably most people) still have no clue what the heck he could be talking about (but what else is new with these interviews?). The other "obvious" answers in EP6 don't solve anything, either. Well, save the identity of Beatrice and the explosion at the end, but those are really kind of extraneous to the closed rooms.

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
ameskitty is offline   Reply With Quote