View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 17:19   Link #8858
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeagullCrazy View Post
Sorry, but I was looking at the red text.

They definitely would not mistake any different person for Kanon!
* (This is referring to Kanon's appearance in Episode 2.)

I'm pretty sure that proves it wrong. And doesn't this prove Shkanon wrong, too? They can't mistake Shannon for Kanon, after all!
Oh, this pretty much ruins my theory of Episode 1 disguise. Is Kanon the killer after all? Or Shkanon where her body doesn't exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I'll also be mad if we don't ever get to see what Asumu looks like, heh.

Shkanon by itself is not the only possible answer. In fact, I'd go so far as to agree with Renall in saying that it doesn't actually solve, and cannot solve, most of the closed rooms in any of the games. It certainly doesn't solve the final closed room in Ep2 any way you look at it, for instance. I'm sure someone with more time on their hands and more adept at seeing connections can come up with more examples.
That Asumu theory by Ssol was pretty interesting (probably had a lot of EP6 references I couldn't understand). It should mean that the Hachiyo Tohya (Featherinne/Witch-Hanyuu?), a mystery writer seen at the beginning would be Asumu. So guess that's what she could look like unless Tohya is in a disguise in front of Ange. I got the impression that she was disguising as a man in someplace from the 6 sentences of japanese I was able to translate
Yeah, I want to see her picture.

Well for last murder of EP2 I thought that whoever was the last one alive in the room suicided after the door was locked. The next deaths would be caused by the explosion anyway.

My theories seem to heavily rely on a fake death, one in all except EP4
So what are the chances of Jessica being alive after the second twilight of EP2?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Brain parasites. Queen bee.
I'm pretty positive that Ryukishi has learned from back then.
Bluemail is offline   Reply With Quote