View Single Post
Old 2010-11-03, 05:18   Link #85
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

This was fanservice-no-jutsu-no and I loved it. Best chapter ever. I got the return of so many old characters even if they are zombies, the Konoha 11 returning, teams being formed, Shikamaru and Temari working together again on the same team. ShikaTema will happen! And the Alliance finally looking like an army. Everything was awesome.

It's ironic that Madara actually did what Naruto hopes to accomplish. He brought the ninja world together.

The fights are all there.

Naruto vs. Sasuke
The Kages vs. the old Kages including Gaara vs. his father!
Shikamaru vs. Asuma
Neji vs. his father
Sakura vs. Chiyo
Jinchūriki fights!
Hanzo fight
Kankurou's team vs. Sasori
Rock Lee vs. Kimimaro
Tsunade vs. Dan
Kakashi vs. Zabuza
and plenty of more matchups Kishi can throw at us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madv2c View Post
Not looking forward to this, reminds me too much of the Pillar fights in Bleach. Cuts off every couple of pages, and i really didn't care what happened.
The Naruto equivalent of the Bleach pillar fights would be like Ino facing the zombie Kin(girl from Sound Three) and Kishi devoting a chapter to it. He won't do that.

Naruto fans generally love many of the secondary characters and welcome their return to the manga. With Bleach during the Winter War, people wanted to see what Aizen was up to and what was happening with Ichigo. With Naruto, the war is the only thing that matters.