Fran~
floating away...

Ok... just let's think how Bleach and Naruto could look alike:

Aizen= Madara
Kabuto= Gin
Ichigo= Naruto
Captains & ViceCaptains= Jounins and Chounins
Fraccions & Arrancar= zombie army

yeah... probably you can think that it's the same, but one thing is different, Kubo and Kishi's way too do things are different. Perhaps we would have pillars fight again, but the way Kishi make this kind of battles are way too different.

Just go to Kakashi Gaiden and see how Minato Team acts and how Konoha's yellow flash did things. I think that is the way Kishi will do things here. With thousand of soldiers and not only 1 on 1s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
That would be awesome! I'm surprised they've gone this long without being detected. I bet Kabuto knows, but feels they are no threat nor the intel they collect. He probably means for them to be there, for one reason or another.
Kabuto is there only for revenge, he openly said it to Madara... he wants Sasuke's head, period. So i don't have any doubt that he is doing things on purpose to fulfill his goal.

Kabuto can't go and fight Sasuke knowing that Madara is with him, so, he helps Madara and pulls some plan to isolate Sasuke in the middle of the fight to kill him. So there is when Anko's team could be handy.