View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 15:11   Link #78
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

While I can certainly agree with a lot of the points being made about the flaws with this anime, but we can also sum this argument up with:

Can we truly compare a finished product (I.e. - Code Geass, Clannad, etc.) with an on-going one?

At some point we all have to deal with the fact that we won't get a real ending until the light novels are finished. If anything, we should just enjoy the anime for what it currently is. This series is an early teaser if they decide to continue it after the novels have been completed and unfortunately, that's an if. You can argue that the first 5 episodes were certainly taking this show into a nice direction, but you have to keep in mind that the anime will have to take some liberties if we consider the on-going novel and any other limitations set by god knows who.

This show was also limited to a 1 cour, so in the end they are very limited with what they can do. I can't deny that this show was a little disappointing, but I never expected them to create a gem out of a 1 cour anime especially with the novels on-going.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"