View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 18:09   Link #53
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Are we really to believe that little snot-nosed Obito with his face crushed by a boulder and left for dead some how grew up to become a major player in the fate of the ninja world? And a villain at that. How would Obito know the history of Konoha, know Madara, gain so much power and manipulate some many powerful ninja?

Realistically if Obito some how survived the incident that presumably killed him at best he would be Kakashi's equal not a Ninja master mind approaching the power of a God.
Anything can happen in this manga if the plot needs it to happen. You think Obito was too weak, but did we expect that Kabuto will become almost as strong as the whole ninja alliance? Did you expect that Sasuke will pull out Orochimaru from Anko? If Madara took out Obito from below the rocks he could tell him everything about the world, he could make Obito his apprentice and teach him all that you said. Also it would make sense that Obito rebels against Madara's original will which was probably not to live in a world without wars and constant ninja fighting.

So i think the question should be how could Obito's character fit into the story and what purpose would it serve to make him Tobi. Also how can it fit in the story so far. For example Tobi encountered both Kakashi and Minato, but there was never any hint that he could be Obito. If he were Obito why would he fight and try to kill his former sensei without even saying half a sentence about their past.
Why would Kishimoto ruin Obito's sacrifice by making him a final villain?
Why would a character that is connected only to Kakashi be the final villain in a story that's about Naruto?

I'm still sticking with my earlier post, until someone can come up with a really good reason.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote