View Single Post
Old 2008-08-05, 14:28   Link #1076
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Well, this board doesn't turn away Ranka fans. The problems only stem from "poor" uneducated arguments from a few Ranka fans. The thing with ani_d is that she is quite biased and she tends to contradict things she had mentioned in previous posts. This sort of attitude is hardly admirable and that's why she gets a lot of flack from Sheryl fans.
With all due respect...

Things have been de-evolving way too quickly into personal attacks on this board lately... just look at half the postings over the course of the past 3 hours. It's not even relevant what 'side' it is; and honestly... I'm no saint, but it's one thing to call out someone on their arguments, entirely another to disrespect someone as a person, regardless of your opinion on them, or their point of view. We're supposed to be enjoying this show, and for that matter enjoying being able to discuss it, last I checked.

Anyway, I haven't seen ani_d even make a post in like a week, and while I didn't necessarily agree with what she had to say, and regardless of people's opinions of her... can we please not start pissing on her grave? This is one I seriously want to see stopped before it even starts.