View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 18:08   Link #103
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRareTreeCat View Post
@Artful Dodger/Milan Kyuubi I also agree to disagree and yes it seems far fetched that Madara put so much risk into his plan whether he did or did not give Nagato his eyes; however Jiraiya also set out on a what he thought was a far-fetch'd (had to spell it that way haha) journey after a giant toad had told him that he had a dream... Jeez the guy in the "world between" could even be Izuna? He also had given his eyes away, guess we'll have to wait for this to plan out. Defs excited.

Also on Page 15 (this single page made the chapter awesome for me) for everyone else the two white bodysuits hanging from the Mazou anyone think that the left one resembled White Zetsu? We could be finding out his origin/creation/birth fairly soon. The one on the right though clearly foreshadowing towards Tobi with the spiral face and just the right arm. Madara mentioned on the page as Obito struggles from the bed that Hashirama's artificial body will be ripped off then it shows the suit then he says he wants him to do things for him. The white bodysuits looked more suited for an adult than child, which in turn could explain Obito's sudden growth towards Tobi vs Minato and his arm "meltingish" after being hit with a rasengan. Any other thoughts people!!? Also the reason people see plotholes is because Kishi hasn't exactly filled them yet, picking and choosing which to do first; which is making the story awesome for me. And whoever said that this is mainly for Japanese 12 year olds you sir/madam can go eat your hat. Backwards.
- i guess i would like to see izuna have more of role in the story but thats not likely. his purpose was a power up for madara and also one of his sources for hatred…this guy with obito is the real madara

- this isn't a world in between. in that i don't think madara was being literal. as you have pointed out, he mentions to obito that they are both stuck unable to leave bound by the power in shodais dna. that is what is meant by being the crevasse of the living and dead…at least that my guess.
besides where they are now is the same location tobi brought kabuto to see the zetsus and where yamato currently is…where they are is a physical location

- chap 502, in their confrontation atop hokage mountain, tobi doesn't look all that adult sized to me