View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 12:16   Link #1081
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
D: I don't think Haruka would have done anything with more power. It's not like she was even doing it out of spite against Kanata; there were just that, pranks, and she did very much the same things against Riki's classroom, and certainly not out of spite.
E: I realize that. What I say is that that objective, and the mediums to do it, were awful.

I thought it was Kanata (it's in concord with everything else she was doing), but I could be wrong.

And I think you are overestimating how much of a troublemaker she was. She wasn't nearly as bad as the council painted her.
Oh yea, I fully agree that the means she used to achieve her objective were as flawed as her logic. Still...the thought should count for something.

I'm pretty sure it was Haruka that kept skipping class of her own accord, she said she didn't like being there, but likely wasn't alienated by everyone else until she became a troublemaker.

Well yea, her pranks weren't that bad...but it's the amount of pranks (which seemed to come daily or near daily) that get to you, especially when the Student Council which has a lot of other things to do ends up wasting time dealing with the pranks and having to catch her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
I like this reason.

Isnt it probably they both have the same dad since they look exactly alike??
Dude...they are IDENTICAL TWINS of course they have the same freaking father...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote