Old 2007-01-06, 10:16   Link #477
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i had a question about this message i quoted fromt he Zoro discussion topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
The thing is, Zorros's sword will be back! Yes, you heard me right. Zorro will be grief stricken after he calms down after the current fighting. Luffy will manage to piss him off, by saying that he simply should get a new sword. They'll have a fight and Zorro will leave the crew for a while, though they'll be reunited shortly thereafter, as Zorro will, in the disguise of a guy named Zollo from the school of the 2-sword style, help them out with a new enemy. At the end of the arc when all is seemingly lost and only Zorro's 3-sword style can save the day, his seemingly destroyed sword will, I kid you not, will fall from the heavens to help out the crew again. All are overjoyed be the swords return and jump towards it, yelling "TO THE SWORD!", while it flies towards them with great speed. Well, thats where things start to go wrong and they all end up skewerd by it, because they didn't remember that it's unwise to jump into the path of an incoming flying sword. The End.

PS: The chps title will be "Shashlik".

PPS: Don't tell Oda I let this information out.
i was wondering has this been animated or mangavized yet? if so could someone tell me what ep's / chapters they are?
if theyre unaired or unmangavized ill put spoilers on but atm i dont know, since ive stopped watching one piece about 2 years ago and im planning on rewatching it all again
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote