Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 01:14   Link #21617
Chris38

Well, if Hokuto and Miyabi's plans involve kidnapping Moka, then I believe that Tsukune is definitely going to snap out of whatever state he's going to be in, when Hokuto, Miyabi and Kiria revel their true colors.

I also agree with you Alhazad2003, about Gairen, since I also find it unlikely that team A or team B will be fighting against him - the most likely option, in my opinion, is that he's going to be defeated, after he appears to "punish" Hokuto, Kiria and Miyabi for their "betrayal" and is going to be defeated by them...

As for the last two Fairy Tale subdivision leaders, I don't think that Tsukune has the time to bother with them, so either they are going to concentrate on team B, due to the presence of Tohou Fuhai, or if they cross paths with team A , the girls (Kurumu and Mizore to be exact, most likely with Ruby's support) are going to be left behind to deal with him (or her), while Tsukune moves ahead - after all, he doesn't have the time to bother how the girls would deal with the next subdivision leader that crosses their path - which is something that is definitely going to be pointed out in the next chapter.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote