View Single Post
Old 2013-07-30, 12:27   Link #637
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 23. Take Back the Love! The Precure's Five Oaths!

It's been four weeks since I last posted in this thread, and seems the activity has drastically slowed down; I guess Doki Doki has jumped the shark with most of its potential for a while.

To tell you all the truth, I am very displeased with Cure Ace as a character; I do have my reasons.

The other Cures need not to be lectured about what's most important to protect and to protect about love. Sure, I guess her character is designed for the time being to be like sort of a teacher, guide, and onee-sama to the other cures.

However, the four other girls are pretty smart and conscious about their own feelings to reach that conclusion themselves. I felt her lectures were like patronizing and treating the other girls like kids.

And, what's with her get up with that lipstick and cosmetics to make her look grown-up? Please!

And, her lines are lame in absolute!

All in all, the episode pull through, because I truly felt sorry for Mana's loss and brief depression, and I did want her to cheer up and recover her smile, and that's what she did before the climax.

Also, this episode showed that Mana without PreCure powers she can still kick butt.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote