View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 13:04   Link #21
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Y'know, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the island that Sanji was sent to was Bon Clay's home. And if that part about Zoro being sent to a pig island is true, I'd love to see all the wacky hijinks he will get involved in with those porkers. Boy, would it be odd if Snout turned out to be that master swordsman that james0246 wanted to see so badly....
Well, it is not like we haven't seen famous swordsmen that are Turtles or Rabbits before .

Maybe Zoro will becoming a vegatarian after visiting this island. In fact, since quite a few of his attacks draw on Buddihist and Shinto mythology (not that Zoro consciously knows either "religion"), maybe this island will finally push Zoro into becoming a monk, which in-turn could help him develop his "breath" techniques further (or something to that effect ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
And here I was hoping Oda would bench her with the fights bye only upgrading her navagating skills. I didn't thougth it could be applied that way. Nice find, cause can't say I even thougth half of it.
Nami does not update her Clima Tact, Usopp does. So, unless Nami can adequetly explain her theories of climatology to Usopp later on, it is unlikely that her fighting abilities will actually improve much when we see her next (Unless the Sky Island resident improve the Clima Tact for her). Later on though, after Nami and Usopp have time to sit-down, then I do expect to see an updated Clima Tact.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote