View Single Post
Old 2006-05-30, 05:23   Link #13
malvado

All Orochimarus techniques are amazing. The God of shinobi called his techniques incredible abilities and said Oro was a genius you only come across once every few decades. Not to mention Orochimaru is the only oponnent we ve seen so far who can use more than one technique at the same time plus he cant b killed. In my opinion Itachi and Saru are the only persons capable of killing him. We dunno what will happen if his neck gets sliced. I think the snakes would just regenerate him. I think it would be a tie between him and Yondaime cuz Yondaime would just run awat once he realized Oro cant b killed. But if it really gets outta control Yondi has still got shiki fuujin which is probably the most powerful technique we ve seen so far. Not to mention Yondi is young and according to Tsunade lack of a power is something you cant really relate to Yondi. SO Yondi would just win wether you l;ike it or not. You guys know how much I look down on Yondi but i gotta adimit is a better shinobi then Oro. No matter which jutsus you use Yondi will always b able to defeat you.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote