View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 13:34   Link #864
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
So Bach can bring back zombie shinigami to do his bidding since he killed some instead of the same zombies Yamamoto brought back? Cool.

I heard someone mention that it's not an assupull (the twins), where did we get a hint that there were two of the 'yourself' abilities?

So what happens now? Soul Society finally crumbles (after we get to see Kyoraku, Unohana(maybe later) and Ukitake's bankais) and then zero squad shows up?

I'm still really waiting for the part that Kubo said was coming, about Ichigo's mother's death having an explanation behind it. This is something that I believed didn't need to be addressed, it was a solid part of what made Bleach awesome in the beginning and a legit point for Ichigo to feel regret and guilt, but if there's really some 'other reason' behind it, I feel it might be ruined. Especially since Grand Fisher is already dead, so it's not like they're going to be fighting again...
Kubo said the situation would become so bad, that the Royal Guard would have to intervene. This could well be the trigger for them. As long as the old man was around - there was never a need to worry, SS was in safe hands.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote