View Single Post
Old 2011-04-29, 18:22   Link #108
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I have a couple of ideas for a fic and I want to know what some of you think?

"Without A Trace" (working title) a story about a washed up ex-cop turned P.I. who is hired by the parents of a missing girl to find her. He stubbles in to the world of Magical Girls and Witches then discovers a traumatic memory form his childhood is also linked to all of it.

The other a crossover sort of like Super Robo Wars or Dissidia so I guess you could call it "Mahou Shoujo Wars" (also a working title) in this story Witch Madoka's Witch after being destroyed my Goddess Madoka has been reincarnated into a the first Dark Magical Girl and is planning to not only continue her goal of consuming Madoka's universe turning it into her own personal heaven but every alternate universe she cam fine. Goddess Madoka unable to stop her plans because she is currently on whole other plan of reality call on Magical Girls from different universe to help stop this ultimate threat.

So feed back?
I can't say much about the second idea since I've never played Dissidia (which, based upon my limited understanding of Dissidia, this sounds notably like), but in theory it sounds awesome. Not sure how well it would go over if you introduce too large a cast, but barring the difficulty of working that out it sounds great.

The first one is one I'm hesitant to judge. The reason for that is mostly because I have precious little love for OCs; very rarely do I want to read about them, and even then I have trouble really caring about them. The idea sounds really interesting, but personally I can't say much more than that without delving into personal bias against OCs.

Edit: Upon reading, this sounds really negative. I didn't mean for it to sound that way, though--my bad. <_<

Last edited by Akashin; 2011-04-29 at 18:23. Reason: whoops
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote