View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 01:31   Link #232
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
...What are the chances that this instalment will tied up and closed off all remainding ends from Bio 1-3 ?

The cast isn't getting any younger, you know. Just look at Sherry.
Likely. I mean, there's really not much else from the original Bio 1-3.

Umbrella : Finished in Bio5's expansion story.

Wesker: Finished with his death in Bio5. Well... his son(?) brings up another plot point, but really, it's more of a separate extension than a continuation of the Wesker subplot.

Chris: Technically over by Bio5 with Wesker's death/Umbrella's defeat. All that remains is the long-awaited meeting with Leon.

Jill: Finished with Chris in Bio5.

Leon: Character closure with Sherry/Ada remains. And long-awaited main character meet-up with Chris.

Claire: Over with Code Veronica. Retired from the combat-side of the story via her joining the NGO Terrasave in Degeneration. Low chances of reappearing in the main storyline again. Unless Capcom decides to bring up Steve, but that seems doubtful at this point.

Ada: Incomplete. Bio6?

Sherry: Incomplete. Bio6 will definitely address her story as one of the key characters.

Steve: Could be dead or not. Either way works. That depends on this Jake guy. Besides, I'm not even sure Steve Burnside subplot still carries relevance in the grand scheme of things. Felt more like a potential story catalyst with Claire more than anything else.

Barry: Seems to have been written off the main story.

Carlos: Seems to have been written off the main story.

I mean, pretty much only Sherry and Ada are the real remaining loose ends from the original series. I'd much rather Claire be a part of the Bio6 story given that, since she and Leon are pretty much the characters attached to those loose ends. ( well... only Sherry, I don't recall Claire ever meeting Ada. )

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote