Thread: Ruko's Vectors~
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-05, 17:34   Link #41
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somonul View Post
Hey that turned out real good! Good work on that one.
Thanks XD

Quote:
Whens the next one going to get started? Better see some epic background on the next one ;D
ahh well i dunno ... i plan them but never really do any .. and it takes me like 50 years to find something i want to vector some i even start and then im zzz and leave it with just outlines <.<;

Quote:
Once you get a good feel for a studios style cannibalizing parts from other scenes should be pretty easy with those transplants. :P Great for maintaining facial details too.
yeah but then you gotta keep a library of facial expressions .. i suppose it works just like 3D when you keep parts you make for use in another project XD.. come to think of it studios do the same thing you can tell when they fumble and use the wrong stuff like in Gundam SEED Destiny... just think... some studio's got stockpiles of nipples to interchange between their chars *thinks about Sekirei*

Quote:
:O A cube :O Maybe that'll make a good background for your next vector
just a cube? <.<;

Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Seems that I've done an inexcusable thing and ignored your thread so far.
I'll fix that injustice right now.

Great vectors you got here. I think some cookies are called for.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy more of my vectors to come XD

I did have an update for this weekend but i found out that aside from artist errors i was also vectoring fanart and i have an anti-fan-art-vector policy so X_X next week i should have something ... should <.<;
Animeruko is offline   Reply With Quote