View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 08:10   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a decent final episode.

It was very interesting to see previous events from Yozora's point of view. Yozora's cuteness increased tenfold thanks to this episode. 10 x 0 still equals 0, though... no, I'm just kidding! Don't hit me! She really was cute in this ep. And her younger self was beyond adorable dressed as a girl. If she had managed to work up the courage to see Kodaka that day, you can be damn sure he would have never forgotten about her.

Consequently, Yozora and Kodaka's reunion ended up being incredibly awkward. That was to be expected of course, but wow, I didn't think it'd be that bad . I'm disappointed that nothing substantial came out of all of this. They teased us about their past friendship throughout the whole season, and when Kodaka finally remembers, Yozora basically tells him to forget about it again. It seems a bit pointless. The flashback of Yozora saying nicknames are used by friends even implies she doesn't see him as a friend anymore. Obviously, it's just her being shy/tsundere but I'm afraid Kodaka has gotten the wrong idea.

On the other hand, I really enjoyed how Sena was the only one who recognized Yozora right away. Add to that that Yozora always calls Sena by her nickname and that means...